FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
YouthCon Scholarship is a project organized by AASuccess as the result of the collaborative effort of many individuals and organizations seeking to empower, inspire, and support the youth to make changes in the community.
- Resident of Maryland, Virginia or the District of Columbia.
- Must be a high school student.
- Must be fully committed to all rounds: Essay Round (due 2/24/19) and Oral Presentation Round (4/6/19).
- First place finalist must agree to accept the Leadership Development Summer Internship to implement his or her project in order to receive award.
- Finalists must be able to attend the ceremony to be able to receive the award.
The YouthCon Scholarship applications must be completed online and submitted electronically under the “Apply” tab once all of the required sections have been answered. Please contact email@example.com if you experience any technical difficulty while completing your online application.
The deadline to submit YouthCon Scholarship applications is February 23rd, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
Yes, all high school students are qualified to apply as long as the student lives in Maryland, Virginia, or the District of Columbia.
No, winners who are not present at the Award Ceremony will not be eligible to receive awards.